Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

公务员生涯,就像打卡钟那麽一板一眼?Does the civil servant's career go like clockwork?

以前,总以为差不多就行了,何须如此一板一眼。Previously, always think about line, so why every rhythm.

Other words in sentence

但是教育真的可以被那样一板一眼地筹划吗?But can education ever be mapped out in such prescriptive terms?

重写文稿。一定要一板一眼以论文格式写出来。Do your second draft. Do not skip lines. Write in "essay form. ""

那个女人却一板一眼地说,"你干吗带这些来",不管怎么样And the woman said in effect, "Why have you brought this?" Anyway.

在公共场合,希拉里通常是一板一眼的,但私下里,她其实很放松,我非常希望用相机把她的这一面表现出来。In private, she could really kick back. I’m always eager to show that.

在大街上随便问一个人,他都能一板一眼地告诉你这个世界是怎么回事儿。Ask anybody on the street and they can tell you exactly how the world works.

Other words in sentence

他有点一板一眼,有过一段失败的婚姻,而且深爱着瑞秋。He's also clumsy, has a history of failed marriages, and is in lovewith Rachel.

我都了解,如果学生很明显已经很无心上课了,我也不会硬要学生一板一眼的上课。I understand that and I wouldn't want to impose the lessons if they are clearly not interested.

一板一眼的黑蓝校服与两条粗粗的麻花辫带来格外的亲切感。Ornamented with thick plaits , Scrupulous suit of black and dark blue colors brings about nostalgic tenderness.

虽然一想到解剖就让塞缪尔反胃,但他还是听从开普瑞的指引,一板一眼的做的很冷静。Even though the thought of dissecting it made Samuel's stomach turn, he played it cool and followed Capri's lead.

在大街上随便问一个人,他都能一板一眼地告诉你这个世界是怎么回事儿。We feel that we know most everything. Ask anybody on the street and they can tell you exactly how the world works.

Other words in sentence

她扮演过无数角色,从光纤亮丽的反串艺人到一板一眼的洛杉矶警察。Guy Pearce has played numerous characters ranging from flamboyant drag queens to straight-arrow Los Angeles policemen.

比赛中双方的控球和一板一眼的打法扼杀了所有创造性和精妙的球技。The control and seriousness with which both teams played neutralised any creative licence, any moments of exquisite skill.

那是三年级的时候,我班班长得不算漂亮,但学习成绩很好,做起事情来一板一眼的。It was third grade, I was not so very nice class squad leader, but a very good grades, something to start things by the book's.

有一天很恐怖,我接到一位对每件事都做得一板一眼的客户的电话,他严格地按照书上说的做。I was horrified one day to receive a customer service call from a customer who had done everything right, and exactly by the book.

如果一个品牌以日内瓦为根据地,且制造手表时一板一眼毫无怠慢地去执行12条严格的准则。If a brand is base area with Geneva, and the scrupulous when production watch is without barratrous ground to implement 12 rigid standard.

Other words in sentence

在一板一眼的日本银行界,稳定和辈份受到高度重视,不像美国银行界强调个人功过及获利能力.In the straight-laced world of Japanese banking, stability and seniority are highly valued, unlike the U.S. model that emphasizes individual merit and profitability.

假如你的教会是一间常热切欢迎初信朋友的教会,你便会知道,初信者的一个可喜的特质,就是一板一眼的顺服态度。If your church is in the habit of welcoming newcomers in the faith, you know that one delightful quality of new believers is the straightforward manner of their obedience.

生活总会超越那些束缚它的一板一眼的制度,因为生活总在变化。It will always outrun and outmaneuver any perpetual becoming. when life turns your wisest plans or best rules upside down, throw out the plans and bend with the circumstance.