Use '按部就班' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '按部就班' in Chinese and English. With '按部就班' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '按部就班'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
你必须按部就班的去做以下这些事情吗?Do you have to follow these things step-by-step?
你按部就班地干,做到老也是穷死。If you work conscientiously you 'll only die a pauper.
Other words in sentence
看到所有这些按部就班地实行将会很有趣。It will be interesting to see how this all shakes down.
你能按部就班地教我怎样盖一间工具房吗?Can you teach me the nuts and bolts of building a toolshed ?
我每天按部就班地外出工作,并在闲暇时玩壁球。I work out on a daily basis and I play racquetball in between.
线性模型倾向于将变化看作有条不紊、按部就班的过程。Linear models tend to see change as an orderly, one-thing-at-a-time process.
当时的造纸配方现在还在,当今的工匠都可以依此按部就班。The recipe for this paper still exists and can be followed by today’s artisans.
Other words in sentence
关于任务清单,关键是大事化小、按部就班来处理。The key thing with To Do Lists is you have to break things down into small steps.
在头一个两小时的时段里,你按部就班地做事就可以。For the first 2-hour block, just do what you'd normally do during that time period.
我塑造了所有的人物和地方,如果按部就班的话也许会毁掉这一切。Had I created all my characters and places up front may have ruined the whole thing.
我们家要是丢了东西,我们会按部就班的来处理,但我不知道这些事情有多普通。In our house we had gone through the usual process, but I had no idea how usual it was.
对于营建第二代种子园,最好就是深思熟虑,按部就班。It is best to establish second-generation orchards on a deliberate step-wise time scale.
Other words in sentence
使用买到的和找来的元器件,这台机器的设计按部就班的进行着。Using store-bought and found components, the design for the machine evolved organically.
又是一如既往的忙碌,早读,上课,做笔记,一切都是按部就班。To do morning reading is always busy, , have a class, take notes, everything was on track.
它开始缓慢,按部就班,在一分半钟,您所选择的数量。It starts out quietly and takes a minute and a half to reach the volume level you selected.
如果我们生活的唯一目的就是生存下来,按部就班的活着,那我已经可以死去了。If our only motive to live, is to survive, to keep the hamster wheel spinning, then I'm done.
如果有丝分裂的过程按部就班地进行,那所有细胞的DNA都是相同的If mitosis occurs the way that it's supposed to, the DNA that's in each of these cells is the same.
Other words in sentence
他发现当他放弃努力控制一切的时候,一切变得按部就班起来。He finds that when he relinquishes his struggle for control, everything begins to work as it should.
严肃型谈判者,按部就班的,缺乏幽默感,沉着镇定,完全用纪律控制谈判。Methodical, humorless , and unruffled, the stern negotiator controls sessions with sheer discipline.
一气之下,我啪地一下关掉了电脑的电源,不想再干等着按部就班地关闭电脑。Aggravated, I snapped off the computer's main power switch, not waiting to shut things down properly.