Use '烦燥' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '烦燥' in Chinese and English. With '烦燥' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '烦燥'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
长时间的演讲使我们烦燥。The long speech gave us fidgets.
弗雷德心情烦燥,于是到外面去喝了个一醉方休。Fred was hacked and went out to hang one on.
Other words in sentence
您可能会烦燥或含泪的所有时间。You may be irritable or tearful all the time.
晚上的那些噪音让我很烦燥。Those noises at night have been getting to me.
我的舌头也不能发泄我心头的烦燥。My tongue cannot unload my heart's great burthen.
嘈杂的音乐使我烦燥,我讨厌嘈杂的音乐。Noisy music gets on my nerves. I hate noisy music.
附近工厂的噪声使他烦燥。The loud noise from the nearby factory chafed him.
Other words in sentence
我的妻子心情烦燥,一定是到了来例假的日子。My wife is crabby. It must be that time of the Month.
早期症状为头痛、全身痛和烦燥不安。Symptoms begin with headache , aching , and restlessness.
她烦燥地来到了一个汽车旅馆,来会见格雷琴。Sara anxiously goes to the motel to see Gretchen, who asks to be anally.
您用虔诚如海阔般的慈心熨平我烦燥的不安。You use religious like sea rich compassion pressed me fretful uneasiness.
我为自己这样的差距感到烦燥不安。如何能找到信心呢。I always feel troublesome for such difference. How to find the confidence?
Other words in sentence
我希望凯帝快些打电话来,这样干坐着等让我觉得很烦燥。I hope Katy calls soon. Just sitting around and waiting is making me antsy.
在街上,汽车的防盗警报不断对我们吼叫,这是人们极度烦燥的一个原因。Car alarms constantly scream at us in the street and are a source of profound irritation.
洗去一天的疲惫、臭汗、尘土和烦燥。I had a wonderful hot bath that washed out tiredness, perspiration, dust and restlessness.
“太好了,”罗恩烦燥地说,“现在问题解决了,能不能搞点吃的啦?”"Great, " said Ron irritably, "and now we've sorted that out, can we please get some food?"
对有些人来说,温度太过低于或高于这一范围,可使其烦燥不安。For some, temperatures that fall too far below or above this range can lead to restlessness.
Other words in sentence
这个男人和这个女人都很烦燥,他们互相争吵着,警察来了。The man and the woman were very upset, Whlie they were shouting at each other, the police came.
早期症状为头痛、全身痛和烦燥不安。逐渐出现高烧,伴随神志不清。Symptoms Begin with headache, aching, and restlessness. High fever gradually develops, with delirium.
在这则故事中,作者分享了一些关于如何处理情绪烦燥和不喜欢的礼物的技巧。In the story, Novak shares tips on dealing with things like emotional clutter and gifts you don’t like.