Use '欺压' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '欺压' in Chinese and English. With '欺压' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '欺压'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
现在,那灾星再也不来欺压我们。The devil does not ride us any more.
欺压群众,会这样。Oppressing The Masses, Could This Be.
Other words in sentence
不可欺压你的邻舍,也不可抢夺他的物。Do not defraud your neighbor or rob him.
强者不该欺压弱者。The strong should not tyrannize the weak.
欺压群众,这发生在我身上。Oppressing The Masses, Could This Happen To Me.
欺压群众,是免费的我会上升。Oppressing The Masses, To Be Free I Would Rise.
至于我的百姓,孩童欺压他们,妇女辖管他们。Youths oppress my people, women rule over them.
Other words in sentence
我也看见埃及人怎样欺压他们。Moreover I have seen how the Egyptians oppress them.
那地主总是欺压农民。The landlord was always lording it over the peasants.
我为何因仇敌的欺压时常哀痛呢?Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?
大男孩有时会欺压自己的弟妹们。Big boys sometimes domineer their younger brothers and sisters.
若外方人在你们的地域内,与你住在一起,不可欺压他。When an alien resides with you in your land, do not molest him.
Other words in sentence
你为何掩面,不顾我们所遭的苦难,和所受的欺压。Why do you hide your face and forget our misery and oppression?
而且,千万要注意,任何动物都不能欺压自己的同类。And, above all, no animal must ever tyrannise over his own kind.
在旧社会,官官相护,欺压百姓。In the old society, officials stuck together against the masses.
娜塔莉看法是“让月亮消失”是一个欺压行为。Natalie agreed that discontinuing the moon was an act of oppression.
求你救我脱离人的欺压。我要遵守你的训词。Redeem me from the oppression of men, that I may obey your precepts.
Other words in sentence
不可亏负寄居的,也不可欺压他,因为你们在埃及地也作过寄居的。Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt.
约哈斯年间,亚兰王哈薛屡次欺压以色列人。Hazael king of Aram oppressed Israel throughout the reign of Jehoahaz.
如果孩子们没有更好的事情可做,他们就会欺压弱小,行为不端。Kids bully and misbehave more when they aren’t busy with better things.