Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

我一点头绪都没有。I haven’t a clue.

现在我们毫无头绪。Now we haven’t a clue.

Other words in sentence

我认为我没有头绪。I don’t think I had a clue.

第二个是至今仍毫无头绪的未解之谜。The second one is a total mystery.

没有头绪的诗人,这是哪年的?A lyricist without a clue, what year is this?

但是价格的细节可能会牵出很多头绪。But that price detail may turn a lot of heads.

如何才能从混沌世界中理出头绪来呢?How can you sort out the order from the chaos?

Other words in sentence

一段又一段找不到头绪的潮湿的白线lengths and lengths, endless, of wet white string

至于下一步,我脑子里没有头绪。As for the next step, I'm all at sixes and sevens.

“我想人们毫无头绪”,比宾斯-多明戈说。"I think people don't have a clue, " says Bibbins-Domingo.

想了一会儿,她还是没有什么头绪,便将笔咬在嘴里。After an unthinking moment, she put the pen into her mouth.

这些参议员肯定是文盲蠢蛋毫无头绪的。These must be some illiterate ignorant and clueless Senators.

Other words in sentence

我感觉自己好像是教室里唯一一个没有一点头绪的人。I felt as if I was the only one in the room who didn’t have a clue.

公司的总经理遇到了一大堆复杂的问题,很难理出头绪来。The company’s general manager was caught in a cat’s cradle of problems.

我们会很快抓到他们的,我们已经有了一些线索和头绪。We will get them and get them soon. We have some definite clues and leads.

爱情到底是什幺?我一点头绪也没有﹐让我看到那奇迹会出现。Show me what love is, haven't got a clue, show me that wonders can be true.

现在我跟我的网络服务商在商量对策,希望能够理清头绪。And now I'm talking to my internet service provider hoping to sort this abby.

Other words in sentence

最开始我很多东西没能处理好,但我逐渐从混乱中理出头绪。At first I couldn't get things to work. But slowly, order emerged from chaos.

福喜对丑闻毫无头绪,因为这家私有公司给了经理人很大自主权。OSI was clueless because the private company gave managers a lot of autonomy.

没有技能系统的话,即使要想对这些简单的想法理出个头绪简直是不可能。These kind of simple ideas are not contextualized well within a skill system.