Use '哑谜' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '哑谜' in Chinese and English. With '哑谜' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '哑谜'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我不知道打哑谜是什么。I don't know what that is.
你想玩哑谜?You want to play charades?
Other words in sentence
- '三番五次' in a sentence
- '组织法' in a sentence
- '平行线' in a sentence
- '西周' in a sentence
- '丰富多采' in a sentence
现在你知道什么是哑谜了。Carl, now you know charades.
我们来玩哑谜。We're going to play charades.
你们会打哑谜吗?。Do you know how to play charades?
现在你知道什么是哑谜了。Carl, now you know charades. Carl.
我想你的哑谜游戏已经被大家看穿了。I think your charade is all played out.
Other words in sentence
抱歉,我应该停止打哑谜。Sorry, I should stop speaking in riddles.
这哑谜越来越猜不透了。The enigma was more impenetrable than ever.
所有的一切,在这个离奇的哑谜中,是无法解释的。Everything about this singular enigma was inexplicable.
我不想玩猜哑谜,所以他们都生我的气了。I didn't want to play charades, so they're angry at me.
我的男性朋友们从来不打哑谜,他们喜欢告诉我真相。My male friends never play double games and prefer to tell me the truth.
Other words in sentence
直来直去,不要暗示,不要绕弯子,也别打哑谜,男人没那么细腻。Straight up. No hints, no insinuations, no clever allusions. Men don't do subtle.
“你是在打哑谜,博学的先生,”牧师斜瞥着窗外说。"You speak in riddles, learned sir," said the pale minister, glancing aside out of the window.
这五个到时必付的法郎,对出钱的古费拉克和收钱的德纳第两方面都成了哑谜。These periodical five francs were a double riddle to Courfeyrac who lent and to Thenardier who received them.
他是庆功宴的老手,打哑谜的好手,方正舞的能手。He was a giver of celebratory parties, a player of charades, a dancer of quadrilles and Sir Roger de Coverleys.
而且如果因为一些将领不想迁就刻板规定下级别较低的成员,就此开始开火,那就不仅是哑谜了,而是一场灾难。And if shooting started because some general didn't want to pander to a lowly member of the striped-pants set, that wouldn't just be dumb. It would be a disaster.
Other words in sentence
这种情况激起了中国媒体更多的批评,上海日报就把这种为达标而“临急抱佛脚”的行为比作“绿色哑谜”。The situation has provoked much criticism in the Chinese media, with the Shanghai Daily newspaper describing the last-minute rush to achieve the target as a “green charade.”
你爹那人你晓得,十锥子也扎不出个声来,你弟也躲在屋里不吭声,全跟我在那儿打哑谜呢!That person of your father knows, ten awls are also fixed the voice don't come, your younger brother's also hiding in the house doesn't utter a word, whole where hammer riddle with me!
我目前不太考虑语境这个问题,个人的兴趣点几乎都是和这个社会、制度发生最直接的对应,是对这个大语境个人编造的寓言或哑谜。At present I don't think much about context. Personal interest invariably and directly corresponds to the society and the system. It is a fable or a riddle made up by individuals in a broad context.