Use '落花流水' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '落花流水' in Chinese and English. With '落花流水' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '落花流水'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
落花流水,雨敲残红。To pieces, rain knock Canhong.
我们最后一场比赛可真把他们打得落花流水。We really caned them in the last match.
Other words in sentence
你一定能把他们打得落花流水的。You are gonna blow them out of the water.
狮子把独角兽打得落花流水。The Lion beat the Unicorn all around the town.
敌人的军队被我们打得落花流水。The enemy troops were shattered to pieces by us.
我们队今晚会将他们打得落花流水。Our team's gonna mop the floor with them tonight.
他们的篮球队被我们队打得落花流水。Their basketball team was rolled over by our team.
Other words in sentence
利斯顿会把这名年轻的对手“打得落花流水”。Liston would"Wipe the floor"with the young contender.
我同我侄女下国际象棋时,她把我打得落花流水。I played my niece at chess and she gave me a right hammering.
恐怕我们的足球队上星期真的被打得落花流水。I'm afraid our football team was really plastered last week.
“你把他打了个落花流水,”她笑了笑,试探着说。"You put it all over him," she said tentatively, with a laugh.
2011年出生的孩子当然不会知道,但是他们能在键盘上把你打得落花流水。Kids born in 2011 won't -- but they'll put you to shame on a tiny keyboard.
Other words in sentence
他为牛津队当过三年拳击手,总是把对手打得落花流水、一蹶不起。He boxed three years for Oxford, and went through the opposition like a dose of salt.
客岁本人持续几回莽撞的闯进了古堡,被光怪陆离恐怖的魔鬼打得落花流水。Last year I hid for several times, into the castle of various terrible beats the devil.
王小贱真是太有才了,想了一个计策就把路然打得落花流水。Wang Xiaojian is really very much, want a plan put Lu Ran played petals drop and waters flow.
一个小时还没有到,哥哥和弟弟就已经被我打得落花流水,投降了!For an hour yet to come, elder brother and younger brother had been trounced by me, surrender!
加上手榴弹攻击,张占魁和中央军很快被打得落花流水。Plus a grenade attack, Quebec accounted for and the central army was quickly out of the water.
Other words in sentence
他们被安切洛蒂和弗格森的球员总共打了个10-2,堪称晕头转向落花流水。Arsenal must be dazed after the 10-2 thumping from Carlo Ancelotti and Sir Alex Ferguson's teams.
满屋打的老公那叫落花流水,看的我这个美!The husband of houseful dozen that call fallen petal flowing water, see of I this the United States!
这样,一片雨云的分化取决于较大与较小的雨滴下落花流水的速度。The polarization of a thundercloud may thus be due to the rates at which large and small raindrops fall.