Use '勤恳' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '勤恳' in Chinese and English. With '勤恳' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '勤恳'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我会勤恳学习。I'll work really hard.
我们是勤恳工作的人。We're hardworking people.
Other words in sentence
她见到他在勤恳地工作。She saw him pegging along.
我是一个很勤恳的园丁。I'm a very devoted gardener.
工作勤恳,有团队协作精力。Diligent work with team spirit.
你不勤恳,他也不勤恳。He is no more diligent than you.
勇敢又勤恳,定能交好运。Dare and activity accompany luck.
Other words in sentence
我忧虑我的勤恳全白费了。I'm frightened my efforts were in vain.
他是该队最勤恳努力的队员之一。He is one of the most assiduous members of the team.
在一个尽是头等生的国度,勤恳是一种美德。In a nation of overachievers, hard work is a virtue.
为人勤恳好学,有一定的责任心。Hardworking and eager to learn Strong responsibility.
天禀不过是勤恳而已。Genius is nothing but lstomair conditionershor and diligence.
Other words in sentence
是的,他还说我是这个月办公室里工作的最勤恳的一个人!What's more, he said I was the hardest working person in the office!
没有,我工作长短常谨严的,并且我的共事也是异常勤恳的。No, I served my job cautiously, and my colleagues were also diligent.
勤恳追寻它们,为了那一刹时的同步,这就是动人的生命奇迹。To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
我希望你长大后能性情温和、工作勤恳,永远不要踢、咬。I hope you will grow up to be gentle and a willing worker, and never bite or kick.
对于多数学生要花一到两年的勤恳练习才能掌握好视奏技能。It will take most students from one to two years of diligent practice to become good.
Other words in sentence
只有比别人更早、更勤恳哒努力,才干尝到成功滴味道。Only has compared to the others early, diligently diligently , canfeel the successful taste.
除了别的方面的特点外,你父亲还是一个勤恳工作的人。It would be right to describe your father, among other things, as a very hard-working person.
“派莱斯”公司一直致力于营造一种“诚信、勤恳、优质、创新”的企业文化。We always devote honesty, high quality, industrious and innovation to the enterprise culture.