Use '听任' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '听任' in Chinese and English. With '听任' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '听任'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我们是听任命运摆布的块垒吗?Are we the puppets of fate?
他听任孩子们乱跑乱闹,不加管束。He allows his children to run wild.
Other words in sentence
事实是,它们听任了这一切的发生。The fact is, they allowed it to happen.
杰克听任自己发胖。Jack had allowed himself to become fat.
你不能听任这些孩子整天坐着看电视。You can’t let these kids sit and watch TV all day.
犬儒式的听任态度使人们免受无法实现希望所带来的痛苦。Cynical resignation salves the pain of unrealized hope.
不能听任黄色书刊充斥市场。We cannot allow pornographic books to flood the market.
Other words in sentence
不能听任错误思想自由泛滥。No erroneous ideas should be allowed to spread unchecked.
我们决不会听任外国的控制。We shall certainly not resign ourselves to foreign control.
敌兵纷纷逃窜,听任后面的人遭殃。The enemy soldiers fled and let the devil catch the hindmost.
我们已经如此接近成功,不能听任它从指缝中溜走。We are too close to allow success to slip through our fingers.
他们经听任于生活的艰苦挣扎而不抱怨。They have surrendered to the struggle of life without complaint.
Other words in sentence
不要因它怪诞就俯首听命,听任它的摆布。Don't toe the line just as it is grotesque , left to the mercy of it.
如果球儿提早了一秒飞来,你是否听任它消逝在风中?If the ball arrives one second beforehand, will you yield it to the wind?
这次我听任他安排,于是我回到这来任他们筹划安排。This time I let him schedule me, and I came here and let them prepare me.
如果听任房利美和房地美破产倒闭,那对美国和世界经济造成的影响将是严重的。Should they fail, the impact on the U.S. and world economy could be severe.
如果我们听任孩子们今晚迟睡,这就会成为他们得寸进尺的开端。If we let the children stay up late tonight, it'll be the thin end of the wadge.
Other words in sentence
我认为,倘若我们听任这种劣行继续肆虐,那麽它会导致我们国家分崩离析,彻底毁灭。This, I think, can tear our country apart and destroy it if we carry it further.
士兵们在进逼的敌军面前纷纷逃窜,听任后面的人遭殃。The soldiers fled before the advancing enemy and let the devil take the hindmost.
如果忍气吞声,听任对方的羞辱,那么国威何在?If swallow, allowing the other side's humiliation, then the prestige of the country?