Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

请等那一霎那,简正在接另一条电话线。Please wait a moment, Jane is on another line.

在一霎那间,约伯失去了他所有的孩子。In a split second, Job lost all of his children.

Other words in sentence

挂断电话的一霎那,晴天霹雳,感觉像是我的世界末日。I hung up the phone feeling like my world had ended.

这位新闻工作者所关心的只是一霎那的时刻。The journalist is concerned only with the fugitive moment.

一霎那间魔术师从杯中取出一只鸟。In the twinkling of an eye, the conjuror pulled a bird out of a cup.

手表反射的太阳光让他有一霎那的失明。He was momentarily blinded by the reflection of the sun off his watch.

就在那一霎那,肖申克监狱的每个人都感到了自由。And for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Other words in sentence

我在一霎那间所得的印象,是一个非常精明的知识分子的面孔。My fleeting impression was of an intellectual face of great shrewdness.

猛一霎那,他们的头发已经转为白色,而车却迟迟未来。Suddendly their hair has turned to be white, but the bus has not turned up.

但是,就是她准备开动汽车的一霎那,保罗用枪抵住了她的脑袋。But just when she wanted to start the car, her head was pointed by Paul's gun.

结实的在移动的皮肤就像蝴蝶张开翅膀的一霎那让人眼前一亮。The firm, moving skin appears to open up like a beautiful butterfly before our eyes.

你说当你在一本婴儿书中看到这个名字的一霎那,就意识到这就是她的名字。You said that you knew right away that was her name, when you saw it in a baby book.

Other words in sentence

简短的对视和轻轻微笑,一霎那,我幸福无比。With brief eye contact and slight smile, I felt incomparably happy right at that moment.

端看在那一霎那间,你是否可以看见神的平安和恩典蕴藏在那个事件当中。Looking at that moment, if you can watch that deity's safety and grace contain that event.

妈妈指着纸盒,有一霎那,她举起了双手,这个手势在我看来是难以置信的意思。My mother gestured toward the box and at one point threw up her arms in what I recognized as disbelief.

不论什么原因,当我突然出现在村子口的土街上时,我都会忘记之前所有的事,记忆只是从进村的那一霎那开始的。Whatever the cause, I forgot everything about before since I sudden appeared on the dirt road of the village.

但就在这一刻,就在我噙着眼泪看着这个老人的一霎那,他的眼睛突然一亮。Then, in this fugitive instant, as I looked at him through my tears, a light suddenly flooded the old man's face.

Other words in sentence

我在一霎那所得到的印象,是一个非常精明的知识分子的面孔,可是在好几天里面,我总没有证实这一点的机会。My fleeting impression was of an intellectual face of great shrewdness , but I had no opportunity to verify this for several days.

“MV中当我当地的一霎那,集体思维一词蹦入我的脑中,因为是集体思维谋杀了我,”她表示说。"When I fall to the ground in the video, the word groupthink spills out of my head because I was assassinated by groupthink", she said.

有一霎那,我看到了很多东西在搞促销,有些东西都是我需要的,特别是儿童的服装。All of a sudden, I saw lots of stuff that I didn’t even realize I needed until I saw them on sale. Especially sales for children’s clothes.